domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

MY ENGLISH SKILLS IN 009

I think that if I have to show my best oral evidence, this is my last oral presentation about my reserch project called HH urban poetry, I don't know if you can remember my oral. http://red-sweetsportfolio.blogspot.com/2009/03/second-oral-presentation.html. But regardless of my mark I supose that this is my best presentation. If I consider the use of different tenses, vocabulary, connectors, pronunciation and fluency.
However another oral that I remember with nostalgically is the first that I did . The issue of genocide was great and I think that I has been one of my best marks, I guess too that demand level at that time was not the same as now, it is highest.
Now with respect to my best written evidence I think that is one of my blog. One called be a leader. You can see it here http://red-sweets.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-03-08T08%3A07%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7. I choose this one because I like too much the topic that I've used for wrote this composition, in first. And for secon, because I did it very clear and organizated, with diferents connectors. And the most important , for the selectivitat written, be mature at the time of writing.

No hay comentarios: