domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

FINAL REFLECTION

Analize your work

1. If I comparare my first written document, the email to you, with one of the last entries to the blog, the first thing that I can see is that at the time, I didn't used differents tenses apart of the present simple or the past simple. in the same way that I always wrote in one paragraph all the information. I can improve, this two obvious things, especially after to did the reserch project, because it forced me to write much and repeated all the mistakes in the previous written.

2. Unfortunately I don't have my first oral presentation, but I can remember perfectly the nerves that I had before do it and my rigid position only started to speak in front of the class. Then with respect to the text of my first oral presentation, wich I remember that was about the rwanda genocide, surely wouldn't be very elaborate. I think that now I'm more relaxed when I'm speaking in front of people and that all this people realizes this, I think that now I'm more relaxed when I'm speaking in front of people and that all this people realizes this thank you to the fluidity and the gestures more natural wich I did , when I was speaking about my reserch project. I'm not sure about the improvement in the vocabulary because it depends on the topic of I chose to make the presentation, but I have improved in pronunciation, mainly thank you the experience.

No hay comentarios: