domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

My english 2007 - 2009

The problem that I'm having to make this part of the exercise is that not always I did this part of the portfolio and the other is that I can only remember my last comments.


- I recognize all this pictures. You have put it along time ago in your fotolog, really?
- show this text to teach philosophy professor and his new lover Dani, to know what think about it lol
- I know a girl who in her myspace has a photo section called skins of Barcelona where have images very similar. One day I can show you all her pics if you want ;)
- I have seen the video of speakers corner that miriam put in her facebook , is really good;)I hope that you had enjoyed so much London
- lol I'm sorry mesas but I think that all of us are a little bit addicts to the msn, fotolog and now to the facebook. its nice because when I did my facebook I thought that it was very boring and ugly page but look at me now.. lol

No hay comentarios: