viernes, 30 de mayo de 2008

In my opinion a lot of times, the teachers and family gives more importance to exams.
And I think that this activities are not enough to put the finally mark, there are also the homework, the actitude in class and the others things, that I considere a important point for the mark.

On one hand we have , and know, the typical teenager who never do the homework or are a shy person in class, and for this reason never say nothing but however in the exam time, she or he, has and exellent mark.
For the other hand stay the studietn who always do the work and study at home, before the examm but after have unlucky if we comparate with the other kind of studient. As a result I think with more security that my arguments are goods for the studietns and the teachers for know the reallity level who this person has.

In conlusion I'm sure that if the teachers look all the work, and don't only the marks exams, the marks will be better.

No hay comentarios: