martes, 15 de enero de 2008

Hi Sonia ;)
¿How are you?
Well it's so nice, because today is tuesday and in 3 days
we will have xmas holidays =)
Is something nice and great, but for me this days are a sad days... because
this friday will do 1 year of my life here in empuriabrava.
For this this week and the last, I have a lot of feelings and thinkings about my life in general, my life here with my new friends... I think in all this days.
One year, it's incredible I can remember perfectly the last friday of the last year before xmas holidays one year ago,
in my old nun's school, year by year we do a little concert in the theatre,
and my class and my, did the song Oh happy day! a bit ironic no?
well, 4rt of eso are the last class, and I remember when my teacher with one partner of my class said to all the people, parents,
and anothers students of the school, that all of they are very sad because
we parted during holidays and because laura alomar will leave the school for go to live in gerona and in this moment I startedto cry as if it were the first time, for
emotions and sadness ...

No hay comentarios: